Thursday, June 01, 2017

Freckled Hen Farmhouse!


Our next stop was in Fayetteville, Arkansas at the Freckled Hen Farmhouse! We had lunch with a long-time family friend and then ventured over to Natalie's darling shop! I've long enjoyed following Natalie's blog and then Instagram feed and now her shop! She has great taste and a charming feed that is cheerful and colorful!

My mom bought us twin robin's egg blue colanders {above Samuel's head!} and I got two little enamelware bowls that matched plus a gift! A fun stop!

Thanks for the fun inspiration through the years Natalie! And, we met Claire in the shop who was adorable, sweet and very welcoming!



4 comments:

Mom said...

Another fun thing to do together! :)

Mrs. Smith said...

I follow the freckled hen farmhouse on Instagram. When I saw your picture I thought "hey, didn't I just start following the lady in the pictures blog?"
Small world after all! Love the colander such a nice color.

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

Oh how fun!!!!

Mrs. Paul said...

Monica, your daughter is as tall as you are now! What a precious picture of your family out with your mom!