Monday, May 02, 2016

Truth Telling 36: He will be found when I seek.


Deuteronomy 4:29, "But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you seek him with all your heart and with all your soul."

2 Chronicles 15:2b, "If you seek him, he will be found by you."

Jeremiah 29:13, "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

Psalm 27:4, "One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple."

Psalm 119:2, "Blessed are those who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart - "

Matthew 7:7, "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
Tell yourself this truth today: God does not move away from you, if you feel far away you are the one who has moved. Seek Him and you will find.

No comments: