Friday, April 22, 2016

Truth Telling 26: He is my Rock.



Deuteronomy 32:4, "He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he."

1 Samuel 2:2, "There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God."


2 Samuel 22:2-3, "He said: 'The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior - from violent people you save me.'"

2 Samuel 22:47, "The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be my God, the Rock, my Savior!"

Psalm 18:2, "The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."

Psalm 31:3, "Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me."

Psalm 62:1-2, "Truly my soul finds rest in God; my salvation comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken."

Psalm 78:35, "They remembered that God was their Rock, that God Most High was their Redeemer."

Tell yourself this truth today: Jesus is the solid Rock I can build my life on.

No comments: