Monday, April 18, 2016

Truth Telling 22: I am cared for.



Psalm 37:18, "The blameless spend their days under the Lord's care, and their inheritance will endure forever."

Psalm 43:3, "Send me your light and your faithful care, let them lead me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell."

Psalm 55:22, "Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken."

Psalm 95:6-7, "Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care."

Nahum 1:7, "The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him..."

1 Peter 5:7, "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

Tell yourself this truth today: God cares for me.

No comments: