Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Slow Day













































Amaryllis about to open!
Skinny Taste Chocolate Chip Pancakes
An art project, winter sun streaming through the window and 100 on a spelling test!
"The Lord will Provide" - after praying through financing for my book, this popped up on my phone the next morning and encouraged my heart.
Playing a game together
Quiche Lorraine for lunch and learning about a martyr for the Christian faith {watch for free if you have Amazon Prime}
A walk and puttering in the garden! Love my garden calendar from Natalie Creates! I started the broccoli months ago - so happy to see it starting to bear a harvest! We have had a huge green pepper harvest over the past several months and they are still coming!
Broccoli Chicken Lasagna
Time to play imaginatively, read, play Sequence and quilt!

4 comments:

*carrie* said...

I only made that pancake recipe once--should try again soon.

Can't believe you have all those peppers. We won't have them for another 6 months!

Leanne said...

I just love all the art work! I actually signed up to take an art class with my boys in February because I do not have an artistic bone in my body... but would love to learn how to do creative lettering! which is the topic of the class!
I also love the picture of the torchlighters video! we love those videos! I SOB every time I watch Perpetua... I am going to order the DVD from amazon! love the slow day photos... can't believe you are PLANTING! It is 17 degrees here with 2 inches of snow!!!

Shelby said...

Love your art work Monica. Love all the special touches you did for breakfast and lunch. I love your slow day pictures they are truly inspiring friend.

Mrs. Chrissy T said...

Deliciously Slow!