Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Open Tabs: Thanksgiving Edition

I love a little last minute Thanksgiving inspiration especially if it is something simple and free that I won't have to buy any supplies for. Here are a few ideas that caught my eye in preparation for our holiday week!

Rachel and I want to make these Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispie treats!

I like these free printable Gratitude Journals from Joanna Gaines' blog!

This cute Kraft Paper Table Runner would be super easy and thrifty for dressing up your table!

I have a chalkboard that looks almost exactly like this - thinking I might prop it up on cups and make a cute centerpiece out of it with whatever I can find on a nature walk! While you are out walking, collect pinecones for placecards and find an awesome leaf to cut a heart out of - sweet! A couple of thicker branches cut up make these cute chunky message holders - I love these!

Cute printables to attach to baked goods and deliver to your neighbors!

This is a cute "Give thanks to the Lord for He is good" free printable!

I like the simple lettering and laurel wreath on this chalkboard! And this chalkboard lettering and quote are beautiful and inspiring too!

Pull out your Scrabble letters for a sweet timely message!

Not Thanksgiving related, but something I've tried recently. Emily has been outgrowing her jeans like crazy lately - and one pair that actually fit had a huge hole in the knee! I mended them via this idea and now they are her fave - go figure!

Most of all this week, I hope you have time to slow down, savor these moments we have and make sweet memories together! Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Tina Leigh said...

Oh thanks for all the cute ideas! Are you cooking a big Thanksgiving dinner? Did I tell you about the church sign near me, "Are you living your Thanksgiving or eating it?". I love that. I want to live it & eat it!

Mom said...

These are all great ideas :) Did you like the pumpkin pie rice krispy treats? Glad the jeans repair was successful! My Scrabble letters are in their usual window sill home - Happy Thanksgiving!