Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Seek God's Treasure Vintage Table Decor


Another project inspired by cleaning out my closet! A few years ago Carrie gave me a super neat vintage children's indoor croquet set. We have played with it some but found that the wickets tip over very easily. But I could never bring myself to pass it on as the box and wickets were so neat and vintage-y!

Again, inspiration has not struck before now but when I looked at these this weekend I thought they would make such cute table decor! I set up three wickets and had fun decorating!

Each one has a theme: wisdom, knowledge or understanding in keeping with the treasure that we are purposing to seek together. These will look cute on our special breakfast table the morning we begin school and will provide lovely thoughts for me to share as we ponder together what it means to pursue these treasures.