Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Everyday Beauty



Just a few pictures from our ordinary day of beauty yesterday. Everyday moments are the beauty life is made of! Thankfulness that I have lots of laundry to fold because it means lots of life is being lived here and thankful for water and electricity to wash and dry them so easily. I could go on an on with this train of thought for food, dishes, errands, etc. you get the idea!










And, now for some links - my open tabs are filling my screen again, so it is time to clear them out!

Have you heard of the landfillharmonic? Fascinating idea and beauty from trash - inspiring!

I've wanted to make a rainbow cake for a while and put it on our summer fun list. Now that our time is coming to an end soon with school starting in a couple of weeks I was thinking of letting it go. Then, I read this post and now I'm willing to fit it in again! So happy and such fun!

This. Sad, sweet, tender, bittersweet, beauty.

Pondering a freezer cooking day with P-Dub, she never disappoints! Consider the following:
Patty Melts
Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches
Easy Calzones
Grilled Chicken Bacon Sliders

I'm doing this Bible Study right now.