Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Blessings Flash Sale!


Good morning, friends! I received an email yesterday about this great sale through Blessings Unlimited - I love using these great, beautiful and meaningful items in my home and thought some of you might appreciate knowing about this great sale!

The set above typically sells for $98 and is on sale for $29 November 22-30 only! You receive the Happy Birthday to the King Platter, four plates, three ornaments and two mugs. I'm planning to order a set and break it up for gifts plus keep a few things myself. Really, what a great deal.

If you'd like to order a set, all orders will be filled first come first shipped while supplies last. There is no limit on how many sets you can order. You can email me at thehomespunheart {at} hotmail {dot} com and please include your name, shipping address and phone number {required for shipping.} The set will be shipped directly to your house, please add $6 shipping. Tax will also be added to your total - if you know what your local sales tax is, you can add that percentage in and figure your total or I'll happily do that for you too.

Easiest forms of payment would be a credit/debit card number or via Pay Pal. So let me know your preference when you email. Please don't send your credit/debit card number via email for security reasons. If you choose to pay that way, I'll send details on how to get that info to me.

Ok, let me know if you have questions!

No comments: