Monday, September 10, 2007

Deals of the Week

I think this may be the first week I have made money collecting these deals! Check out the totals below:

CVS:
* Colgate Total Advanced Clean or Max Fresh Toothpaste: $2.99 sale price; $2.99 Extra Bucks printed at register. Limit of five offers. I bought five and also used $2.75 in coupons. Total: $2.75 earned!
* Speed Stick 24/7: $3.99; $3.00 Extra Bucks printed at register (limit two offers) and 0.75 coupon. Total spent: $1.23 for two.

Walgreens:
* Thera Flu FortiFense: $5.00 sale price; $5.00 Register Rewards rebate = free.

Eckerd's/Rite Aid:
* Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste: $2.49; mail-in-rebate for $2.49; coupon for 0.75 = $0.75 earned!
* Imodium E-Z Chews: $5.99; mail-in-rebate for $5.99 = free
* Mylanta Ultimate Strength Tablets: $4.99; mail-in-rebate for $4.99 = free

Regular Price Total: over $46
Total Spent: Zero; earned $2.27!

4 comments:

Leah said...

I am so impressed with these posts you put up every now and then. What a smart shopper you are! =) We are getting a new Walgreens close by, and I am looking forward to a few great deals like these of my own soon. Thanks for your examples of frugality and persistence!

*carrie* said...

You are a professional saver--good job!

Mary Ann said...

I did the same thing with the Colgate toothpastes last week! This can be very addictive...:-)

Paige said...

I think you have enough toothpastes to last you the rest of your life! If you ever get good deals on Toms of Maine stuff let me know. I've got the family on their toothpaste, mouth wash and deodorant.
See you next week maybe!
Paige