Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Tagged...

I was tagged by Chrissy for this...

The Page 123 Meme

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, look down to the 5th sentence.
3. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Include the title and the author's name.
5. Tag 3 People.

The book closest to me does not have 123 pages - so I will simply open it at random.

"As he spun away, another snowflake came spiraling by. 'How are you special?' asked Lacy. 'I'm a delicate snowflake, and I make the snow sofe,' she replied.

from The Tiny Snowflake, by Arthur Ginolfi.

Can you tell I'm getting ready for a SNOW PARTY!?

I will tag: Miriam, Lisa, and Christy. As always, everyone is welcome to play - just let me know so I can see what book you quote!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun quote. I played along!