Sunday, December 10, 2006

Tagged!

I was tagged by Tessa to complete this, so here goes!

Three Things


*Scare me: Bugs, Bugs, Bugs (Did I mention I am scared of bugs?!)

*I love: God, family, friends, and if I may add a fourth - home and all it stands for.

*I hate: Evil, my own inadequacies, and injustice.

*I don't understand: why common sense isn't so common any more, why people rely so heavily on the government, why anyone would hurt someone else.

*Things on my desk: DVD remote, clipboard, David's mug of sweet tea

*I'm doing right now: Before completing this: I made recipe cards while watching taped episodes of Martha and started working on my to-do for this week.

*I want to do before I die: Make a difference, see my daughters come to know the Lord, and appreciate each day that I do have.

*I can do: Crafty things, smile, and hum!

*I can't do: Drive a stick shift vehicle, draw, make crispy southern fried chicken.

*I think you should listen to: Here I will simply insert Phil. 4:8, "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things."

*You should NEVER listen to: If it doesn't fit with the above.

*I'd like to learn: How to make rag rugs, old fashioned handwriting, and successful vegetable gardening.

*Favorite foods: Broccoli, M & M's, and homemade bread!

*I drink regularly: Water, milk, and Coke!

*Shows I watched as a kid: The Cosby Show, Brady Bunch, and (my favorite for a while) Punky Brewster! (I even wrote a letter to the TV station asking them not to take it off the air when I was 8? years old...)

If you want to play, consider yourself tagged!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the common sense answer (seriously- why do more people not have it???) and how you wrote a letter to save Punky Brewster!! I forgot about her- I watched that show, too. ;)

Did the Martha book ever make its way to you?

Monica Wilkinson said...

Yes, oh yes - I sent you a thank you, but I bet you haven't gotten it yet! You are so sweet!

Chrissy said...

Great post! Now for a confession...Coke is my weakness.

Monica Wilkinson said...

Oh yeah - my Aunt Gayle says, "Coke is the best drink ever invented!" I agree with her and we quote her often when we are enjoying some! :)