Friday, December 08, 2006

Merry Christmas, Martha!

You all know by now how many great ideas and inspirations I receive from Martha Stewart! I love the emphasis she puts on home and enjoying home to the fullest. Keeping it clean, organized, decorated, and full of yummy smells from the kitchen. In one of her recent magazine letters - she shared Christmas card ideas and asked her readers to send her a sample of what they made. So, as a little Christmas gift to her in thanks for the ideas she so freely shares all year long, here is what I made:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question for you - what did you use for the clear wrapping of the cards and envelopes?

These, by the way, are great! Thanks for sharing your great ideas!

Monica Wilkinson said...

Hi Melissa, the wrapping is simply waxed paper available from the grocery store! It works great and I love the look!

Thank you for your kind words!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
I hope she gives you an all-expenses paid trip to her show!

Anonymous said...

Ever since you showed us waxed paper as wrap I've been using it and I LOVE it. It looks wonderful...and retro. Thanks for all the tips.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Those are stunning! You should be so proud of yourself. Martha better have you on the show.

Anonymous said...

Dear Monica -- wow! A gift from Monica to Martha -- so cute!

I, too, hope you hear back from her somehow --

Love, Mom

Monica Wilkinson said...

You are all so sweet - and you make me smile! I'm not expecting to hear from Martha as I imagine she gets TONS of mail and don't know if she'll ever even see this piece! :) But, if I do hear from her - you can be sure I'll let you all know!