Thursday, August 17, 2006

Homespun Harvest

Does anyone else love Fall as much as I do? I am so looking forward to the Fall season even though it doesn't get very Fallish-feeling here in the South! So, I look for special ways to create Fall around me!

Anyway, I would love to hear your favorite Fall ideas! I am especially excited to plan a Homespun Harvest gathering for friends in October. And, for the month of September, I will post once a week on the following topics related to hosting your own Harvest gathering:

Week One: Goals, Planning, and Invitations
Week Two: Activities and Games
Week Three: Food and Drink
Week Four: Decorating

If you have any ideas related to one of these specific categories, please send them on so I can include them in the weekly post!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I love love love fall! can't wait to start decorating! Will be checking back to read more about homespun harvest