Monday, August 07, 2006

Baby Tag!


Emily was tagged by Baby Julianna, daughter of Michelle. This should be fun!

3 Things That Scare Me
1. Cars Driving By
2. Strange Dogs
3. Hmmm, I'm having a hard time coming up with a third one!

People Who Make Me Laugh
1. Rachel when she has the hiccups!
2. My Daddy and Mommy!
3. My dog, Katie.

3 Things I Love
1. My pink bunny named Pinky!
2. Water - playing in water, ice cubes, the swimming pool, the bath tub, rain puddles, etc...
3. Dipping food items in sauces!

Things I Hate
1. When Pinky has to get washed.
2. Not getting my way.
3. When people who come and visit have to leave.

Things I Don't Understand
1. Why I don't always get my way.
2. Why Mommy and Daddy get tired before I do.
3. Why Katie (my dog) doesn't like it when I pull her whiskers or step on her tail.

Things on My Floor
1. Books
2. Princess Cards
3. Purses

Things I'm Doing Right Now
I'm sleeping right now, my Mommy does her blogging before I wake up!

Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1. Grow up!
2. Be allowed to use the computer on my own!
3. Watch movies whenever I want!

Things I Can Do
1. Sing "E-I-E-I-O"
2. Jump on the bed.
3. Sweep the floor.

Ways to Describe My Personality
1. Happy
2. Caring and Sharing
3. Friendly

Things I Cannot Do
1. Get the refrigerator open (I sure wish I could!)
2. Open Doors.
3. Sing my ABC's

Things I Think You Should Listen To
1. Veggie Tales songs
2. Michael Card: Come To The Cradle
3. My Mama singing.

Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
1. Negative People.
2. The little voice that says, "no, you aren't able..."
3. A similar voice that says, "go ahead" even when Mama says not to.

Absolute Favorite Foods
1. Dipping Sauces: Ketchup, Salad Dressing, Salsa, Spaghetti Sauce, etc...
2. Ice Cream
3. Graham Crackers and Cheese Crackers

Things I'd Like to Learn
1. How to turn on a movie anytime I want to.
2. How to get the door open so I can go outside.
3. How to get food anytime I want.

Beverages I Drink Regularly
1. Water
2. Water
3. Milk

Shows I Watch
1. Sesame Street
2. Veggie Tales
3. Slideshows of myself

I'm not sure who to tag - so if you want to play, let me know so I can come over and read your answers!

3 comments:

Just D said...

What a sweet baby! I bet she looks so big to you now with your newest one being such a teensy mite... Hope all is going well with the new baby - I'm amazed you find time for posting. Get your rest and have some fun...

Anonymous said...

Dear Emily,

It was fun to read the things you can do, things you like and don't like on your Mama's blog. :)

I love you and miss you!

Love, Grammie

Michelle- This One's for the Girls said...

Dear Emily,

Thanks for playing my game! I know you are enjoying baby Rachel. Pretty soon, she'll be playing too!

Love, Julianna